Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 3

Hello all

Breakfast: Biscuit and fried eggs

Lunch: Cold fried chicken and mashed potatoes

Dinner: Same as what was for lunch

I snacked on Gala apples today. If you have not had Gala apples then I would highly recommend them. Galas are smaller than red delicious but are highly concentrated in flavor. I think they have a honey flavor to them. 

I am not posting pics of what I have eaten today because it is mostly stuff I have eaten in the past three days. The first week of doing something like this is always the hardest. You basically cook 2 or 3 meals and then are eating leftovers for the rest of the week. The key to doing something like this is the fact that you accumulate food from week to week. I will have a little more than half of what I bought last week going into the next week. Next week I will make up for the vegetables that I missed this week, I will basically have a full week of beef and pork next week, and I will build up even more of a "food stockpile". This is how these things work. As I said from the beginning, this is easy, all it takes is a bit of planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment